Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 MONTHS

It is hard to believe that Pearce is already 4 Months Old! He is growing up so quickly. I have A LOT of blog updating to do (this is harder to keep up with than I thought with a baby around). I'll have an annoying amount of posts later when I get a chance to play catch up, but for now:

Pearce turned 4 months on August 6, 2009

At his 4 month check-up he weighed 16.1 pounds and was 24 inches long - both height and weight are in the 75 percentile! What a poochy boy! It looks like he's going to be taller than mommy, which is a good thing!

He is rolling all around, trying really hard to sit up, cooing and "talking" a ton, smiling all the time, laughing out loud, putting everything in his mouth (including hands & feet), holding his bottle (with help), and he really knows who people are now. 

Here is one of Pearce's 4 Month Pictures. Jeanelle Caraway does all of his photography. She is FABULOUS and so fun to work with if you are looking for a great photographer. Check her out... www.jcarawayphotography.com 

Like I said... whenever I get a few free minutes, there will be an annoying amount of post updating. So, be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Reed! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog. Pearce is absolutely adorable!!! He seems so happy and sweet. I hope we get to see you all in the Grove this fall. We'll have baby Jane to play with too! Hope ya'll are doing well!

    ReplyDelete