6 Month Check up:
- I was 18.6 pounds, 27.5 inches tall
- I was 75 percentile in everything
- At that point I was in 9 month clothes but now I am REALLY filling out the 12 month clothes, so I'm guessing I'm a lot taller and heavier too!
Halloween
- how I went trick-or-treating with my cousin Carter and all of his friends
- how I was the cutest little pumpkin ever
- how at my very first trick-or-treat door my daddy carried me up to I reached in and pulled out a fun sized snickers which is my daddy's very favorite candy and he about flipped out b/c he was so happy that it is "my favorite candy" too
Football Season
- how I went to tailgate with you, Uncle B, Nina, Grandaddy, Daddy, and Mommy at State and carried my little cowbell all day
- how I went to the grove and met lots of mommies favorite people
- how I wore my "house divided" outfit for the egg bowl, but really I cheered for State the hardest
7 Months
- how I started saying "da-da" and "hey"
- how I learned to crawl like a mad man
- how I pull up on things all by myself
- how I can stand up while holding on to something
- how I can sit myself back up from laying on my belly
- how mommy and daddy had to lower the crib b/c I was trying really hard to stand up in it
- how I had a boys weekend with daddy while mommy went to South Beach for Auntie Liza's bachelorette bash (don't tell Daddy, but I'm really glad Nina was there too, I'm not quite sure daddy was ready for an ALL boys weekend with Grandaddy and me)
Thanksgiving
- how I spent it with my whole family except for you and Uncle B, because he had to go fly his big plane and help save our country
My mommy should for sure post pictures of all of this stuff, and she assures me that she promises to later this week when she gets home from work and gets the tree decorated and I chill for the very few minutes I do a day so she can actually touch the computer without me trying to attack it.
I love you.
Love, Pearce


No comments:
Post a Comment