
Deedie and Liza
Here is Pearce gazing over Hyde's shoulder at baby Jane Carby! It was adorable! He just wanted to look at her. I can't say I blame him. She's a doll!
Pearce meeting Davis Trout. He was a little concerned at first about who he might be, but once he found out his momma and Davis' momma grew up in Oxford together, he couldn't wait to set up more play dates.
Aunt Cayce - mommy's sister!!!! One of Pearce's very favs!

Aunt Liza
Passed out in daddy's arms... too much partying in the grove!

These pictures are from the Ole Miss/ Bama game.. not so good of a game for the Rebs, but a fun one anyway. Pearce has just turned 6 months in these pictures.

Daddy Joe got Pearce this bib as a gift! Too funny, huh?! I'm not quite sure he thought about exactly what it meant when he bought it... haha.





No comments:
Post a Comment