Before I start talking about me, here are a couple of shots of someone much more important.
I know that most of you readers are really only interested in what Pearce is doing and pictures of him, but I had to do a 29 on the 29th birthday post, because I just loved it!We went to Oxford over my birthday weekend and had a blast of a time. We kicked off Friday night with baseball and a dinner at City Grocery with some of our favs to celebrate Pstrong's 30th! It was a great time.
Saturday, we enjoyed the gorgeous weather and kicked off the Golden Birthday celebration (well the end of the celebration - I'd been celebrating all month)! My sweet cute mom sent me presents all month... how awesome is she? They were mostly "golden themed". Such as, a golden tan leather jacket (YAY), and a gold striped scarf. She made sure I got a present on my "expected" birthday - St. Patty's day :) Did I mention that I LOVE birthdays?!!! Not just mine... everybody's! I have vowed to always make every birthday for my children as awesome as my mom has always made ours. You should blow it out for the day you were born! Celebrate the life of the ones you love!!! There's my quote of the day :) Anyway, Saturday we had all the family out at my parents house for presents and cake. Then, we hit the square. There just happened to be an electric bull at the Library, and there was definitely some riding involved. However, pictures are unavailable. I want one of those things for my backyard as a regular workout routine. I tell you... I have NEVER been that sore in my life. NEVER!
Sunday we went to Taylor grocery for a fun family catfish dinner. Then, Monday (my actual birthday) we headed back to Madison for a sushi dinner with Aunt Meg and Uncle B! It was the BEST birthday yet! Thanks to my sweet sweet family and friends for all the fun and love. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from Friday, Sunday, or Monday night, but we got a lot on Saturday. So, here ya go....























Daddy, Pearce, and Aunt Cayce taking a little 4-wheeler cruise

Then mommy got a turn too
SOO big... he can ride Uncle Joe's 4-wheeler
Let the Birthday Celebration begin!
The Pegram Clan
Joe, Cayce, Reed, Emily (and Briley)
D-Rock was in town, so he came over for some of the action
Aunt Cayce and Briley (so sweet)

The adorable birthday cake... loved it! Red velvet - my FAVORITE!!!
My cute birthday table

Pearce helping with presents

Yaaayyy!!

So mom had me do a little scavenger hunt to find my big present. She's always very creative with gifts. I had to follow thread (hint hint) which was strung all over the big room...




Briley kicking while I searched,
and Pearce pushing his favorite Tonka

FOUND! A Brother monogramming and sewing machine!! Yes, I am now officially a homemaker and momma. Haha.
Sweet hubby lighting ALL 29 of my candles

My favorite present of all this year
Pearce is singing as you can see :)

Then, he decided to unload all the grass out of grandmama's baskets. How fun...



Awesome!! You are going to love that gift!
ReplyDelete