
For those of you who have asked for some baby belly shots... Here is a shot of the 33 week baby Pearce belly. My assistant took this at work today, hence the lovely background of her cubical.
This little tiny mini is getting big and bouncing around ALL the time. He is so strong too. I am sore from his rambunctious partying... it's fun to feel him though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
He's got quite the personality already too. If I rest my hands or anything on my belly - which is a lot of stuff these days, since bending over is no longer an option - or if I wear a pair of pants with a waistband he doesn't approve of, he will literally kick or punch it until I move whatever it is. Hmmmm... I have no idea where he would get being persistent until he gets his way from.... surely not his Momma. Ha! I think I am in for a little taste of my own medicine :) It should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment