Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well... I Bit the Blog Bullet

Well... I bit the blog bullet. I said I never would, BUT I mean little baby Pearce could not be the only child without a BLOG. So, in my attempt to be the best mom, here is our blog. It should make it easier for family and friends to keep up with our little tiny mini (what I like to call him). Don't expect much until he arrives though....except maybe a few nursery pics. I am sure you really aren't that interested in reading about what Ryan and I do on a daily basis anyway, so you probably aren't too disappointed with that news :) However, once baby Pearce arrives, I am sure everyone will want to "look at the baby, look at the baby", so I'll save most of our posting until then!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have several blogs I check daily! I'm just too lazy to do it. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet baby Pearce! (and see the nursery of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! Now I can keep up with you and Pearce since we don't get to see you too often!

    ReplyDelete