38 weeks with baby Pearce.... I have thought all along that he would make his debut on my birthday, but it looks like he is going to hold off a little longer :) It should be any day now though. We cannot wait to meet this little dude!
Reed, I am so excited to find your blog. Can't wait to see baby Pearce's debut! I will be thinking about ya'll on Sunday. It will be the most awesome day of your life! Love Leighton
Ryan and I were married on June 17, 2006. We welcomed our first baby boy on April 6, 2009. We both have the most wonderful families and friends. We are very blessed!
love the headband! ya'll are about to be parents; can you believe it?!
ReplyDeleteReed, I am so excited to find your blog. Can't wait to see baby Pearce's debut! I will be thinking about ya'll on Sunday. It will be the most awesome day of your life!
ReplyDeleteLove
Leighton
Come on down Pearce. Also, can you post some more pictures of the crib? I could not get the full effect from the first 27.
ReplyDelete