Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Few Firsts for Pearce!


3 Months has been a big one! Pearce has had a lot of firsts. 

1) He ROLLED OVER! I am very sad to say that I did not catch it on camera.

2) He had his first baby food... applesauce yumm yummm.
Ready and waiting for his first big boy meal 

He was quite confused by the spoon in his mouth.
He actually did swallow some... I promise. 
hmmmm... I think I might like this stuff.

We don't claim to be the neatest eater just yet. We'll work on table manners later.
Peas.... not so good. Pearce was not a fan.

3) Pearce got in his exersaucer for the first time and LOVED it. 
He was so overwhelmed with all the stuff to play with that he had this shocked look on his face for the first 5 minutes. 



4) Pearce took daddy's car for a spin.
Watch out ladies.... I'm on my way. We're gonna have to watch this one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment