These pics should be down with the crawfish boil ones, but somehow they got here.
Anyway... Ryan grubbing out.
Ummmm.... yummm! Cooked by an authentic Nola boy!
ST. PATTY'S DAY
Look at the big boy standing all by himself to model his St. Patrick's day attire.

Notice the sippy cup on the foot of the highchair. Pearce had rather eat off that than off the tray that day, so he did. I guess he sees me standing and eating all the time, usually with him on my other hip. So, I can't blame him for thinking that's how it should be done.

This is how we walk now, with one hand on a push toy! I don't think it will be long before we are no-handed!

A ride on the rocket

He is so detailed. It's really funny.
He uses that one little pointer finger to push or examine everything!

There's a fine line between redneck and fun holiday celebrating. We were very close to the line on this one and might have even stepped over. Again, I'm a holiday goob.... LOVE THEM!
Matching lucky charms t's
Friday our fabulous NOLA neighbors decided to host their first crawfish boil of the season, which I have been BEGGING poor Jason to do for weeks! I had to basically sit out last year, because I was so pregnant! The crawfish was EXCELLENT and it was so much fun!
Pearce caught a snooze before heading over to Madelyn's for the crawfish. How funny is his hand on the bars with passy and lovie right next to the other hand.

Pearce and Madelyn playing :)
Lauren Clanton (one of the triplets next door) They all made it over for the crawfish too :)
Ryan with his favorite toddlers, Pearce (11 months) and Madelyn (10 months)
The crew watching their parents grub on crawfish and beverages of choice!
Lana, Lauren, and Chase Clanton chilling front row in the bumbos
Pearce and Madelyn in their "box" seats
Pearce: "look at your momma trying to show my momma how to correctly eat the crawfish, now that's a good laugh"
Madelyn: "do you think our dadas are in an eating contest? I haven't seen them look up from the plates in quite a while"
I mean really.... are these the cutest things you have EVER seen or what?!
Saturday we headed to the St. Patty's day parade downtown and just happen to walk up upon lots of our friends, which made it super fun. Great weather. Great time.
Pearce with the ladies, Susannah and Claire, getting his beads.

cute sweet Wright straight chilling

Pearce and daddy
I still cannot believe it was 70 that day and the next day it was snowing here...
welcome to Mississippi!

Pearce and Mommy

Michelle and Wright. He wanted a beverage to take off the edge before the parade began.
KERMET! Pearce wanted to attack him with LOVE. Wright could have cared less. But, there was no way they were both going to look at the camera.
Billy and Josh

Susannah, Kermet, and Claire
The boys kicking it with their dada's who they so kindly invited along to the parade
Wright and his daddy

A little snack, and yes, I purposely chose the green snack bowl and a green passy and a green sippy cup :)

Smile Hanson, or Pearce will make you!


No comments:
Post a Comment