Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A wonderful weather weekend!

This past weekend was absolutely fabulous outdoor weather! We played outside all weekend, blew bubbles, had a little outdoor bowling and ball rolling, took red wagon rides, went for strolls, and swung at the park! I only got pictures of us playing in the front yard though.

I had a fun little quilt with bowling but Pearce was interested for about one second. Then, he was off to the grass. So much for my quilt attempt. I guess he's all boy... dirty boy.
A picture speaks louder than words... so no comment necessary here :)
Thanks for the blanket mom...
but, I'd much rather sit here!

Smiles for the camera. This boy loves to be outside.
"I'm SOOO BIG"
"AND, I really don't think I need this hat"
Sorry, it was really windy, and I just can't handle an ear infection AND teething (if I can help it).
Off to explore

So very interested in the grass.
He ate a TON of it. Apparently, he likes the taste. Does that count as a veggie? Possibly even a green one in the summer?

BUBBLES... Pearce laughed out loud when we blew them.

It was a fun weekend! I almost think it is mean though for this fabulous weather to come and then go away again. It makes me even more ready for spring and gives me extreme cabin fever and winter blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment