Pearce at 10 months:
- saying ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba, dat-dat-dat (which I assume means "that"), na-na-na (which we have figured means pass or lovie), gur-gur-gur (which I am pretty sure means yogurt or good), babbles all the time
- waves, does "sooo big" with his arms above his head, giving high five, clapping, playing peek-a-boo with anything he can - usually my curtains
- smiling and laughing a lot
- standing by himself for short periods of time
- doing the crab craw with feet on the floor
- dancing - which is so freaking cute
- started swim class - LOVES it - has a quite embarrassing fit when it's over, I'm seeing myself in the pool ALL summer and lovely fits when it's time to go, he's already
- started music class - love that too
- eating a lot of people food and drinking from a sippy cup at meals (water), we still haven't conquered sippy cup for bottle time
- basically terrorizing the entire house, it looks like we have been burglarized by the end of every day - I'm curious as to what type of depreciation they figure in for a 10 month old boy when appraising a home - I mean PAHHHLEEASE can the warm weather come so we can get outside, for now my theory is: if it entertains him, won't hurt him, and won't hurt whatever he's attacking, let him do it, it's entertainment, my house can be clean later in life (maybe)
- when you say "da-da's coming home" he rushes to the dining room window to watch him drive up and then goes NUTS when he sees him - so very precious!
- got tooth #2
He loves playing in the sunshine as it starts to come into the house. Luckily, we are always up for sunrise :)


He's working on figuring out how to open this cabinet. I swear, I never knew I had so many cabinets/drawers that were non-adaptable to baby locks! Where in the world am I going to keep everything he can't have!

Wishing he could be in the water. We've now outgrown the duck b/c we were just diving out of it. So, we are in the big boy tub - dunking our face under, turing on the water and sticking our mouth under it, you know, the usual. This is why we are in swim class. I refused to face summer without it. He literally turns on the bath water and tries to crawl in all day. I'm just waiting for him to run jump in the pool all summer or any water for that matter.

Loves to play ball and to play in the drapes


passy talent

"mom, I'm not wearing this hat or shoes, sorry"

Got a new car seat, but like the box best!
Just another lovely addition to my dinning room decor.
Playing in da-da's hat


little gangsta

ummm...drool
SUPER BOWL. Pearce didn't have any Saints gear or any black/gold cutesy outfit that I like to put him in. So, this is what it came down to. A godfather t-shirt which his da-da picked up for him. Ryan LOVES this outfit... mommy, not so much. Dada and Pearce are pretty cute together though, huh?

This is what we do with our walker now b/c we don't like to be confined - we "crawl" it around

Funny faces make me crack up. He really is a hilarious child.
Loves books


Hanging out with lovie after a nap

A little more passy talent... two at once. As a child, his mama always had three at once. It must be an inherited trait.

Our new flooring - quite the statement in new decor.

sweet smiles
Just doing a little reading while mama and dada eat
The child LOVES to brush his teeth. It's like a huge treat for him. Hey, I'll take it.

TWO TEETH!
High Five
Daddy's hilarious
Grubbing

Pearce seems to think I need to clean out EVERYTHING in the house. So, he tries to tell me this on a daily basis by pulling everything out of anything he can get into. Drawers are a favorite of his to dump out. No, we were not robbed. This is the work of a 10 month old.

cleaning out mama's PJ drawer

unloading the kitchen drawers for me, so kind of him

I do have to say, my wallet did need cleaning out, but this wasn't what I had in mind

"I see mama use this thing in my hand a lot, maybe I should use it too." We're in trouble.

Got a new ride! A big boy seat. Yes, I already turned him. No, he's not one, but he's big enough to be. Does that count? He LOVES looking forward and it's a whole new world for momma too!



Reed! Just read your blog..its so cute! He seems to be RIGHT on track with all his development! YOu know me and development:) But us speechies HATE sippy cups... give him a cup with a straw instead sooooo much better for teeth and talking... not that you were asking me though;) Seems yall are doing great! Susannah
ReplyDelete