Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Afternoon... at the Pegram's

Christmas Eve was a blast in Collierville! Then, it was off to Oxford for Christmas Day!

To Grandmama and Daddy Joe's house we go...
Just admiring his hero of the day, while eating anything he can get in his mouth!
Trying out our farm that Santa brought.. LOVE IT!
Presents time...

Pearce gave mommy one of the new iPhones that do video, so she could video him whenever she wanted. Sweet sweet boy (and daddy too - he paid).
Opening presents/eating paper/destroying bows
Mommy's boys.
Pearce's new room art. He was thrilled, as was mommy.
Pearce LOVES his cousin Carter. He's the coolest!
Present's for baby Briley
Playing with Daddy Jpe
Opening presents with Aunt Cayce


Uncle Joe, Daddy, and Uncle Craig .... what studs.
Carter got a BB gun
Our Christopher Radko's EX and DDD
Grandmama
Making sure Daddy Ryan doesn't go hungry
Uncle Joe doing his thing
Pegram family tree... we obviously have a large familyd
Aunt Cayce is just too fun! She lets Pearce drink her G2 too!
Pearce and Carter's gingerbread house
The first Christmas with Pearce was absolutely one of the best ever! Both his grandparents made is so very special, and he made it so much fun for his mommy and daddy! We cannot wait for the years to come.

WHEW... CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DONE WITH CHRISTMAS. I am sure every blog reader is glad. You have to understand.. I can't just skip. I have to play catch-up, one because family members insist on seeing it all and second this is how I remember everything. It's like my personal Pearce scrapbook I guess. I can type a lot faster than I can write and paste pictures in a scrapbook. Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment