I might cry the day he can't wear bubbles, knee socks, & little white shoes, and doesn't crawl around, smile at me all day, and hug on lovie. It's just too dang sweet! I love each new "age" we hit, but I sure do miss the ones that have gone by so quickly!
If you ever wondered where Pearce got those baby blues, given his momma and daddy both have brown eyes, now you know... Daddy Joe! Aunt Cayce is the only other one in our family that has them too. I love that he will have my daddy's eyes. I never dreamed I'd have a blue eyed baby with all these brown genes, and, I mean, you've seen Pearce's daddy! There's nothing light about him. A perfect tan all year round, dark chocolate eyes, and as brunette as you get, or should I just say tall, dark, and handsome :)
Little boy blue.

Loves the swing, loves the outdoors!
I don't think we come in contact with anything we don't lick.
Our nephew and Pearce's coolest 1st cousin, Carter

Grandmama and Daddy Joe's Christmas present to the grandbabies...swings for ALL sizes
Poochy cheeks. I squish them and kiss them all day! LOVE them!
I absolutely think crawling is one of the cutest things in the world.
A little basketball.
Pearce still needs to figure out that you go toward it, not away from it when it's being dribbled.

Lovie and Pearce "helping" grandmama with the dishes

Two heartbreakers getting ready for Valentine's Day


No comments:
Post a Comment