Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WEEK 1 WITH PEARCE!

Here are some pictures from our first week with Pearce. We are enjoying him so much. He is the most precious thing in the whole world. Ryan and I cannot get enough of him. We feel so blessed to have this precious baby boy in our lives. Sooooo in love with him! I have take about 700 pictures (literally), so this is a preview of a few. If I had more time, I'd post a lot more and lot more often, but right now I'm just happy to find time to brush my own teeth :) We are exhausted and our life has been flipped upside down (bed never made, house always a wreck, laundry never done, etc.) BUT it is totally worth it. I would not trade it for anything in the whole entire world!!!!!!!!!

Here is a sneak peak of our photo session with Jeanelle Caraway (www.jeanellecarawayphotography.com). I cannot wait until all of the pictures are up.

Pearce on our McCarty platter... how Mississippi is that? I love it!
I love this first one. Pearce looks like an angel... which he is. A precious gift from God. We are so blessed, and so in love with this baby. I cannot get enough.


Wide-eyed... This is Pearce's think face. It's so funny when he does this. He opens his eyes really wide and squishes his eyebrows down. Ryan loves it. Tunny time with Mommy

Swinging... He loves his swing. Yay!

Ryan sleeps exactly like this with his arm up by his head. Pearce had his arm like this in every ultrasound we had. So funny... he's acts just like his daddy. He looks more like his momma, but has all of his daddy's mannerisms for sure! His feet are like Ryan's exact feet shrunken to mini size. So cute!!!!!!

...and the sleep position again.

I love it when he stares right at me with those big eyes... melts my heart.

Our first family stroll. You can barely see Pearce because his mommy is so paranoid that he is going to get sick that I bundle him like we live in Alaska.


Propped up on the couch... chilling and wondering why this crazy momma of his will not put down her camera for one second.


My nephew Carter with Pearce. He loves him and could not wait to hold him. He was so sweet talking to him. The best first cousin ever!

Our baby blue burrito :)

Our Angel in his crib
Pearce's "0" birthday party! My mom planned a "0" birthday party for Pearce. We had hats and a cake that said "happy "0" birthday Pearce"... so cute!



Mommy and her baby.... I'm in love!


Daddy carrying Pearce out for the very first time to meet all of his family... this is minutes after his birth.

Headed home from the hospital. I was very opposed to the the wheelchair, but was forced to ride in it. As you can see, I already have a starbucks in tow :)

1 comment:

  1. He is just the most precious little thing!! I do the same thing when we go strolling...bundling up to the max!! Of course now that George is a bit chunky, it's not as necessary! I'm so happy for yall...he's a little doll!! I am working on planning a trip down there to see him soon. Maybe the first week of May.

    ReplyDelete