Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Life as Pearce knows it....

Pearce is getting more and more alert and getting very poochy cheeks too :)

Some Tummy Time

Sweet Boy of ours

Mom.... You kiss me WAAAYYYY too much!

big eyes... probably thinking.... who are these crazy people? my mommy and daddy? I wish they'd quit trying to sing to me!

Mom! Stop taking so many pictures please. My Daddy Joe says you're going to blind me.

Enjoying the WONDERFUL weather

Daddy's chest is Pearce's favorite place to be in the whole world! He cannot wait for him to get home from work everyday.



3 comments:

  1. He is just so precious! I could eat him up... and seriously, did you really just have a baby? You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like your dad to me in some of those pictures; I don't know if its the eyes or what.
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete