Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pearce

Pearce is home and the most precious thing in the whole entire world (says his momma). We are getting absolutely no sleep, but loving every minute of it. I cannot imagine our lives with out this angel. He is so sweet. Ryan and I are head over heels in love with this little tiny mini. Here are a few shots from his first days in the world.
Wide eyed play time after a big meal

Our family... the day Pearce was born... Momma, Daddy, and Pearce


A mini Taco Toms :)


My two boys... these two guys melt my heart. Pearce's daddy is obsessed with him (can't say I blame him). He holds him and kisses him every chance he gets. He changes all the diapers too :)


On our way home from the hospital. I love him all snuggled up in his car seat. Too cute!


Pearce at about 8 hours old... wrapped like a little burrito in the hospital.


7 foot stork that greeted us when we arrived home from the hospital... compliments of Aunt Emmy :)


Momma and Pearce... one hour old.


Another snuggly are seat picture.... Pearce is on his way to his two day check up here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! He's beautiful. And we had the same gigantic stork at our house when Sam was born. Anthony's parents got it thinking that it was a small one. They didn't realize they got the biggie size addition. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see him with his eyes open!!! Keep the pictures coming!! Luv ya! Auntie Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely gorgeous Reed! Congrats I know yall must be exhausted but thrilled! Cant wait to meet him-- and keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reed and Ryan, I am not kidding. Pearce is absolutely one of the most beautiful infants I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could scoop him up! Makes me want to get my tubes untied and have a boy!!!! Delicious!!!!!!! Hang in there and let's get together soon. Of course, Miriam is dying to see y'all again!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox--Courtney

    ReplyDelete