I absolutely cannot believe my baby boy is 5 months old, but he is! He turned 5 months on September 6, and I took these pictures that day. I'm just late posting them.
The 5 Month photo shoot!


"Can't I just eat it please mom? I do everything else!"

Pearce is sitting up at 5 months... that is until he reaches for something, then he plops over. So, we don't have a lot of balance yet, but we're getting there.

He's holding his own bottle too.... although, it doesn't always stay in his mouth the way it should and we loose a lot of milk to the poochy cheeks, so he usually still gets help from mommy or daddy
It's hands down been the best 5 months of Ryan and Reed's life thus far! Thanks Pearce for being the most precious thing in the whole entire world! We love you tons!


No comments:
Post a Comment