Playing with BlaBla, his favorite toy. Thank you Aunt Liza!

Tummy time with Madelyn. She was born 4 weeks after Pearce and lives directly across the street. Love us some Madelyn!
Drooling and drooling and drooling some more.

Two passed out babies in their mommies arms... Sommer & Madelyn, Reed & Pearce
Watching football with Daddy. This is VERY COMMON these days.

Pretending to be a pilot like Uncle B and Grandaddy.

Just setting off the vibe... hello ladies!

Superman them girls!
Giving baby Wright a fist pump!

Trying out his new jogging stroller.

Just eating the remote. A scary sign that he already loves it. Mommy has to make an attempt to maintain control of the remote around this house. I am getting out numbered quickly!

Pearce chewing on his VERY FAVORITE thing to chew on. Should I be concerned, or better yet, should I feel like a bad mom for letting him?


Just being sweet with his rosy little cheeks.


Most important question: "will that go in my mouth?"

Now, don't you just want to smooch those poochy cheeks to death? I do!

Looking at the camera for mommy, so sweet. (please note: this picture was taken prior to labor day, which is why he has on seersucker in it, we have since packed that up)



very cute!! by the way our murder mystery night was a kit--go to www.nightofmystery.com
ReplyDeleteyou can order them based on how many people; choose your theme; and the kit explains the rest! It was alot of fun and quite hilarious!
he's super precious.
ReplyDelete