Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Emmy & Cayce's bdays (Nov 20), Thanksgiving Day, and Egg Bowl... whew! I'm pretty behind!

Pearce had a very special Egg Bowl gameday outfit! They put Bulldog Daddy on the back, and Hotty Toddy Mommy on the front, which mommy loved at first. Of course, he started crawling Thanksgiving, so all we saw was "bulldog daddy"! haha! Oh well, mommy loves State too, until they play Ole Miss. I guess we know who Pearce's favorite team will be. I LOVE a State boy though, so that'll be fine. He can just marry an Ole Miss girl :)


All you gamblers should look to Pearce! He can pick a winner. This is pre-game.



THANKSGIVING


Although the picture may look otherwise, daddy hasn't had too much big boy drink yet, but it's our only family Thanksgiving pic, and, of course, Pearce has HIS remote. We had to get him a real one b/c he knows if he doesn't have one "just like daddy's"! Oh well, maybe a better Turkey Day shot next year.
Wrapping early :)
Cayce and Emily's birthday. My little sister was born on my big sister's 16th birthday, November 20.. pretty fun.

Ryan giving a toast to the b-day girls. ..
and Pearce toasting them :)
Birthday girls! Aunt Cayce and Emmy (and Briley w/Emmy :)
The Pegram clan: Joe, Reed, Pearce, Ryan, Cayce, Carter, Emily (Briley), & Craig
Turkey Day suit
Pearce's FAVORITE thing is the oven and microwave! He goes nuts over it! You have to hold him there for forever, and God forbid you walk by it and don't take him over... meltdown!
Pearce and Aunt Cayce
On a side note, I promise to try and update better in the new year. I just have to find the time, which seems non-existent. I don't know what in the world I did with my time before I had a baby, but apparently I could have been A LOT more productive will all that time.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Egg bowl outfit! What a perfect Ole Miss/State child outfit! I'll be sure to call Pearce next year before I place my bet bc i SURE would not have picked the bulldogs-but I gotta say I loved it! Cute Thanksgiving pics too- Chesley loves her some microwave too-strange children...

    ReplyDelete