Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pearce meets Wright & Clayton, and our first head bruiser

"I just know all these are for me!"
Sad thing is.. he was mostly right. I will NOT be wrapping as many gifts for a baby ever again. We ended up opening like all of them. I think I'll just tell Santa to put them out with his stuff to save me the wrapping next go around :)
Modeling the Christmas pajama's. I think this is blue steel.
Pearce meets WRIGHT TAYLOR. He is so so precious!

Pearce and Wright Taylor found out their mommies had gotten them matching Christmas pj's this year. So, OF COURSE, they had to get together for a photo shoot, and a meet and greet.
Magnum here.
"OK Wright, let me show you how this is done, you've got to run while you can or the mommies will go nuts with the cameras and try and make us be still for waaayyy too long!"
"Well, nevermind. I'll just hold your foot to make sure you stay here if the mommies won't let us get away."
"Is this good enough? Are we done yet"
How sweet is little Wright laying in the gifts though? Too cute.
"I think I'll just eat some tree if you're gonna keep me here this long."
If tree counts as a green veggie, Pearce got his years worth of servings in December.
"Look Wright, you can do this in pictures... big kicks for my uncle foot! Heeeyyy Foot!"
This makes me sad that Pearce looks so big. Love him big, but cannot believe how fast he's getting that way!
"Now Wright, you've just got to close your eyes sometimes or you'll be blinded by all the flashing lights."
"Watch me Wright. I'll show you how it's all done."
What a crew.
Pearce just checking to make sure Wright is looking at the camera.
Pearce meets CLAYTON BELL....all the way from San Antonio. What a cutie he is!
Pearce is begging to make a trip out to Texas to see him. Hopefully, he can talk his mommy and daddy into it soon.
Our first of many head bruisers while trying to stand up.

1 comment:

  1. Reed these are all so freaking precious!! I've added y'all to my blog roll so now I can keep up to date with all of Pearce's comings and goings! =)
    Hope to see y'all soon!
    --Springer

    ReplyDelete