Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

11 weeks was a big one....

Pearce started trying to dress like daddy. Correction - daddy started trying to dress Pearce like him when mommy wasn't looking. It's all smocking and monograms on mommy's clock. The Flora-Bama shirt doesn't fly. Pearce sported a monogrammed booty for the first time. He found his feet and something else while getting his diaper changed (which by the way is his favorite thing to do - loves it - smiles and giggles the whole time).Pearce also started sitting in the Bumbo and holding his neck up all by himself (he's been sort of doing it for a few weeks, but now it's official)

He also started eating 3 meals a day (well cereal bottles) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (which seems to be contributing to the constant growth of these poochy cheeks),

AND... he slept through the night! He slept from 9:30 to 6:30 both Friday and Saturday night, then last night (Sunday) he woke up all night which was just fabulous since mommy started work today - Ha! - I think he was having as much separation anxiety as mommy was - she couldn't sleep either, so it was fine by her. She loved holding him. However, it would be nice to get some sleep tonight.





I miss him so much today. There's a small river running out of my office, but at least I was smart enough not to put on eye liner and mascara.







4 comments:

  1. As for headers--go to www.scapblog.com and you can use a lot of their stuff to make a cute header. Some of the stuff you have to pay for, but a lot of it is free. Make the header, save it, publish it, then it will let you export it as a jpeg. Once it's saved as a jpeg, you can upload it as your header. I had to fool around with the size A LOT. It takes a lot of trial and error (while baby is sleeping of course!). Got your precious announcement today. He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day back at work wasn't too bad! Pearce is sooo cute!! I'm adding y'all to the blogroll if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a basket case the first week I went back to work. Don't worry...so normal. I had to hide it from the students which made for a very interesting day...not so good for them. Pearce couldn't be freakin cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Reed and Ryan! Pearce is the most precious thing!!! I keep up with y'all since Carter (mine) is just a couple of weeks younger than Pearce - lets me know what to expect, haha. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete