Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A FEW NEW POSTS!

Pearce loves baseball just like his Daddy Joe and Uncle Joe. He was very upset over the Rebels' loss in the super regionals but was proud of them for making it that far. Pearce's daddy LOVES these PJ's too!


I think this looks totally uncomfortable, but Pearce loves it. This is how the Toms boys lay it down when one of their shows is on.

Shots :( I think I was much more hurt than little Pearce. It broke my heart.


This is Madelyn. She lives right across the street and is exactly 4 weeks younger than Pearce. Here the two are just "bopping" around together.

Pearce was trying hard to hold her hand. We're gonna have to watch this little dude.


Madelyn's daddy put her in Pearce's lap. That's probably the one and only time he will place his daughter in a boys lap. Pearce was a total gentleman and played it quite cool. His daddy was proud. Of course, Pearce is in Madelyn's bouncey seat, so she had a right to jump in his lap and reclaim her property.

Playing it cool.....

Aunt Cayce!!! Pearce loves Aunt Cayce. She's like his second mommy. Pearce looks more like her than his own mommy. When we go out everyone thinks he is her child. He has her (and my dad's) big blue eyes. Ryan and I have dark brown... go figure.

My boys on a Saturday afternoon. What can I say? I've got my work cut out, but I love um to death. Boys will be boys I guess.

Battle wounds from the shots.

The serious face. This purple hippo is very concerning to Pearce.

Big bright blue eyes. I love them!


Oh so tired. Pearce lives such a demanding life.

No comments:

Post a Comment