Question: Is this normal?
Ryan calls this multi-tasking. I asked him to watch Pearce when he got home from work, so I could get my first shower of the day. When I got out, this is how I found them. Ryan informed me that rocking out is in their genes. Pearce did seem to enjoy it and I got a shower... so whatever works! He's being groomed to be a mini Ryan.
Ryan calls this multi-tasking. I asked him to watch Pearce when he got home from work, so I could get my first shower of the day. When I got out, this is how I found them. Ryan informed me that rocking out is in their genes. Pearce did seem to enjoy it and I got a shower... so whatever works! He's being groomed to be a mini Ryan.


This is hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! I am cracking up here in the cubicle! I have go to show Richard!!! Keep up the good work Ryan!!
ReplyDeletehey reed,
ReplyDeleteyou don't know me, but we have alot of mutual friends - and i knew ryan in college! my husband chad and he were sigma chi's together.
anywho - i passed you at the kevin annison sale - and wanted to say hey, but then my mouth began watering at the clothes and i got distracted! ha!
i had to comment today b/c this post made me laugh out loud! i love it.
gotta love a multi tasking daddy =)
almost forgot! pearce is a doll and i love his name!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Whatever works!
ReplyDelete