Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SMILES and some new posts.

Pearce smiles all the time now. It is precious. He is such a happy boy. He gets REALLY big smiles when his daddy comes home from work. It is too cute. It is absolutely adorable that he recognizes mommy and daddy and gives us big huge smiles. We LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't get enough. He smiles when you go to get him out of his crib, smiles when you change his diaper, smiles when you talk to him, and smiles when he sees mommy or daddy walk up! And.. a lot more too, but those are the times I love the most!

3 comments:

  1. That is precious.....It makes all the difference when they start smiling and getting their little personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I love all the smiles! Can't wait to meet Pearce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable!!! OMG, he is changing! When will yall be back in Oxford?

    ReplyDelete